This July, we’ll be discussing the topic of being a good follower.
As professionals, we always hear about leadership; but the truth is, we’re all leaders and followers at different times in different areas of our professional lives. Here are a few questions that will come up during the morning buzzes this month:
1. Am I currently a good follower?
2. Does being a “follower” have a negative connotation to me?
3. What does it mean to be a good follower?
4. What obstacles do I need to remove in my own mind/situation to become a better follower?
5. What characteristics/qualities does a good follower have?
6. How do you stay motivated to follow, even if the objective is not something you are passionate about?