October Buzz Topic and Articles: Work-Life Balance
- How has your employer/boss promoted a work life balance?
- What does ideal balance look like to you in your life?
- What does a typical week look like to you? Are you happy with your balance? How could you improve it?
- What are some signs your life is in balance or out of balance?
- What are your personal and professional goals?
- What do you do to build “downtime” into your schedule? Are you accomplishing this? Why or Why not?
- Since everyone has a mobile device nowadays, does your employer promote not answering emails after work hours?
- Follow up question, when you go on vacation, how do you keep yourself away from the barrage of emails?
As always, our buzzes take place weekly at Woods Coffee locations around the area. We meet Tuesdays from 8:30-9:30am at the Barkley Woods, Wednesdays at 7:30-8:30am at the Boulevard Woods, Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00am at the Downtown Woods, and Thursdays from 7:30-8:30am at the Bakerview Woods.
All the buzzes will discuss the same topics, so feel free to pick the one that best suits your schedule!