This month, we’ll be discussing the idea of Lean In.
The following questions will be discussed over the course of the month:
1. What does the term “Lean In” mean to you?
– Have you heard of it related to the feminist movement?
2. How might “Leaning into it” be beneficial?
– How might “Leaning into it” backfire?
3. What are some alternatives to “Leaning into it”?
4. What are some things you are currently leaning into or being told to lean into?
5. Why might Leaning into it be easier for some people than others?
6. What are some personal or workplace policies that should exist to support or discourage the concept of Leaning into it?